Stella is a Sunbeam at church! She's graduated from Nursery most unwillingly and gets to go to Primary with a ton of other kids! She has cried for the last 2 weeks as I drop her off. I heard her going down the hall with a teacher last week because she didn't want to go to class. She had to go into the Nursery instead to clean the toys until she wanted to go to class. She's so high maintenance!

SINCE SHE'S AN ACTRESS, THIS IS HOW MUCH SHE SAYS SHE LIKES PRIMARY . . .

. . . BUT THIS IS HOW SHE REALLY FEELS ABOUT PRIMARY!
12 comments:
Ah Sunbeams, how I love thee! We have our own little crop wherein one has fallen asleep in Sharing time (I didn't think I was that boring), one has wet his pants and the rest just can't seem to figure out that the chairs are for sitting in. Go Stella! Show them your good Sunbeam smile!
Geoff is also a sunbeam now. Luckily he likes going but doesn't like that he is no longer the center of attention (as he was in nursery). He has a hard time not being able to get turns for everything and comes crying to me at the piano. It's just so much fun!!!
She looks so adorable! I can't picture Stella naughty! She is such a sweet girl.
Stella is welcome anytime to sit with me at the piano... if it will help her adjust. I am glad that I get to see her smiling face in there... (but, she does look rather scared!)
Your little girl is REALLY adorable. My mom looked at these pictures with me and commented that Stella really looks like her dad did at that age.
okay..so my last comment sounded a little odd since Stella is a girl...what I mean is that she "resembles" her dad at that age. Know what I mean?
Those are the cutest pictures!! I love Sunbeams!
I can't even imagine how Casey is going to be in a year! I'm sure she'll figure it out soon. She is so beautiful...even if she hates me for saying it to her :-)
Lynnae - Um, you can't picture Stella naughty? Don't I bring her to your house all the time?
Shellee - I think that putting Stella in front of a piano might cause more reverence problems.
nymanzanita - I don't know who you are . . . old friend of Elliot's? Stella looks EXACTLY like Elliot, except for the boy/girl thing.
STORY ABOUT TIFFINI - A while ago, Tiffini would compliment Stella on something she was wearing (i.e. "I like your dress Stella") and Stella would put on her mean face and snap back, "MY DRESS!" I'm sure she thought that Tiffini was going to steal it even though she's 20 years older than her.
Yes... Elliot and I were in the same ward together when we were younger...then he moved and I dont think I ever saw him again. I ran on to your blog through Xan and Adam. You have a really cute family...congrats!
Don't worry Stella, that's exactly how I feel about primary!!!
We love all our new sunbeams! I know very soon Stella will LOVE primary too.
Post a Comment