I love Easter Sunday. I love the little dresses that everyone saves up for this special day. The Primary kids performed today, but Stella missed it because she threw a tantrum during the sacrament because I told her she had to take the first bread and water that she touched. When she refused, I wouldn't let her take it, so she threw a fit. I didn't hear of any problems in Primary though.
Stella was ready for the Easter egg hunt. I couldn't keep up with her. I'll hide them better next year! We had Easter Dinner over at the Dibble's. I bet George that he couldn't hula-hoop, and that started quite the competition. George can indeed hula-hoop (4 hoops at a time) and taught Adam how do hula-hoop without having to replace a hip. Xan impressed us with her hula-hoop neck tricks, and Claire was absolutely sure she was hula-hooping too as she ran around in circles giggling. Happy Easter!

1 comment:
I love that little Stella!!
Post a Comment