I had a little stay at the hospital for a week after getting my gall bladder and appendix out, but I am doing much MUCH better and regaining my strength. Thank you for your concern and prayers for our family! Love you! Whit
I apparently am out of the loop as well. I can't imagine going through all that, you poor thing! I hope you have a quick recovery and are feeling better soon.
Good gravy, Whitney, a week in the hospital?! ACK! ... I'm glad you're out and feeling better! If there's anything I can do to help (like, you know, drop off the Australia and/or Oklahoma dvd's), please let me know.
We had a lesson in Primary yesterday about prayer and you were my example of how we can pray for our friends... we love you and are so glad to hear you are on track to getting better!!! :) -Corissa and Spencer
Dude...I was seriously starting to get worried since I hadn't seen a post in so long. That's just not like you.:-) I'll be calling some time soon to make sure you are still healing well.
OMG!!! I wish I was there to help you out! I remember my appendix surgery and the nightmare of the hospital stay(s). Feel better soon!!! Take is easy! I am so bummed this happened to you!
Oh my goodness, I had no idea - sure we have been away from church for 2 weekends and we are totally behind the times! Let us know if you need anything!!
13 comments:
im sorry to hear all that happened. Glad your feeling better! we miss all of you guys in az!
I had know idea...I swear, I leave town for a weekend and feel out of the loop!
I'm glad you're feeling better...let me know if there is anything I can do for you. Stella can come over and play with Josh and Mary!
I'm glad to hear you're feeling better. I hope this is just a small setback to a terrific summer for you guys!
I apparently am out of the loop as well. I can't imagine going through all that, you poor thing! I hope you have a quick recovery and are feeling better soon.
Oh my goodness! You're kidding me! I am so sorry! I hope you feel a lot better REALLY soon!
A week in the hospital, you poor woman! I'm happy that you are feeling better, hopefully you got some good pain meds.
Good gravy, Whitney, a week in the hospital?! ACK! ... I'm glad you're out and feeling better! If there's anything I can do to help (like, you know, drop off the Australia and/or Oklahoma dvd's), please let me know.
We had a lesson in Primary yesterday about prayer and you were my example of how we can pray for our friends... we love you and are so glad to hear you are on track to getting better!!! :)
-Corissa and Spencer
Dude...I was seriously starting to get worried since I hadn't seen a post in so long. That's just not like you.:-) I'll be calling some time soon to make sure you are still healing well.
I have had both of these sugeries at differant times they are no fun, but both at the same time you are a trooper. Get well soon!
OMG!!! I wish I was there to help you out! I remember my appendix surgery and the nightmare of the hospital stay(s). Feel better soon!!! Take is easy! I am so bummed this happened to you!
Oh my goodness, I had no idea - sure we have been away from church for 2 weekends and we are totally behind the times! Let us know if you need anything!!
What an ordeal! We are glad you are doing better.
Post a Comment