Sunday, June 07, 2009

10-Year Reunion - 05/15/09

I had really hoped to be at the point in my 10-year story where my sister Lindsay and my cousin Stacy made their way into the picture, but that didn't happen until May of 1999, so we have a while. So you'll see these pictures again soon.

However, we weren't postponing our 10-year reunion because I'm behind in my story! We've been planning the reunion of the 4 of us for quite some time and May 2009 was the time!

Here we are after church in 1999. I know, what's going on with my wings?

Lindsay, Natalie, Whitney, and Stacy laying across

And here we are laughing at my Mom after I got married towards the end of 1999. My Mom was peeking behind someone trying to take a picture of us (this picture) and tripped. I know it's horrible that we're laughing, but the peeking and tripping combo was just too much for us!

And here were at lunch in May 2009, all grown up with 9 kids between us!

I know that my sisters have some other pictures. I actually didn't take any of the weekend because I got sick and missed everything. I made it to the lunch, swimming, and sleepover. I also made it to the see Brian Reagan (comedian) on Saturday night, but I missed everything else. I know they had fun and I'm really looking forward to our Mexico reunion!

6 comments:

Shellee said...

The picture of the four of you laughing is precious! It looks like one that you would see in a magazine. I'm so glad you're feeling better and I really enjoyed hearing your testimony today.

Amy said...

Your wings are awesome!

Julie and Todd said...

I love the laughing shot!

Anne Bennion said...

What a fun reunion for all of you lovely ladies!

Jim and Brooke said...

You are all still so beautiful after 10 years and 9 kids later!!!
This is so great that you have been doing this with your sisters!
Sisters are the best!

Alyssa and Nate said...

how fun for you all to get together again. i wish i could have seen you when we got together with stacy (though i was so dead tired i know i wasn't any fun). but heck i live here now, maybe we should get together. i see that you do photography. once we have kids i'll be needing a good photographer! that may be sooner than later!