So let me post some pictures that I thought of when I took this picture of the girls:
Only difference is that we should have been a little more mature than these 6, 5, and 3 year olds. We weren't. And yes, I'm holding Stacy's rear. None of us have space issues.On with the sleepover! Claire fell asleep around 9:30 despite the fact that Anabelle and Stella were using their outside voices until 11:00 p.m.! YES, you heard me (read me) 11:00!!!! And then they all woke up at 6:30 in the morning.
On the way to take the girls home, I told them we could stop to get McDonalds first. I didn't know where a McDonalds was in their neighborhood, but I thought that if I drove around for a minute, I'd find one.
After a minute, I rhetorically asked the children, "Where is a McDonalds around here?" to which Anabelle quickly replied, "On a big road, you just have to be patient!" And then turning to Stella, she added in a near whisper, "Moms don't know how to be patient." She may very well be right.
I miss my sister and cousin, our adult sleepovers, and my jawline.
2 comments:
You are in SO much trouble!!! Ok, that first picture of us, I could NOT stop laughing at. We had some great times! But that second picture? TAKE IT OFF!!!! NOW!!!! You only posted it cause you look cute, but me?...MMoooooooo...
We are fighting...
P.S. I'm still giggling...
Why is Stacy always in overalls? O-var-als
...still laughing...
Post a Comment