"Hum," she thought to herself, "I will just take a taste for surely my beautiful cousin will not mind." And she took a bite. And then she took another bite and another until the full pint of deliciousness was gone. "Blast," Whitney said outloud as she licked the spoon clean, "I shall buy her another."
Whitney did as she had planned. She even told Stacy about the delicious treat theft and they had a good laugh. The next day Whitney was confused when Stacy still hadn't eaten her newly replaced frozen pint of heaven. Stacy went out instead. Whitney's tummy grumbled and the addictive chemicals in this newly found treat called her name until there was a spoon in hand and chocolate, fudge, and brownie were smeared on her face. Again, Whitney reached the bottom of the pint. This treat, as history has recorded, was not replaced until early in the year 2010 when the cousin and sister met again.
The cousin and sister had another good laugh over the story and the sister finally had the satisfaction of seeing her cousin enjoy the replacement treat, though she was still confused at the little amount she ate. As luck would have it, delicious frozen treats don't travel well, so it was left in the sister's freezer . . . and they lived happily ever after.
3 comments:
I'm a huge Chubby Hubby fan myself. I understand the want... nay, NEED of these treats from the smartest duo in ice cream history.
Ummmm....just saying.....I had to buy two things of mint chocolate chip ice cream at the store tonight. One for the kids and one for me. I don't share well.
So Simon and I were looking through your blog and we get to this picture and he points and says, "momma messy...it's messy." Apparently he thinks we look a little bit alike since he thought it was a picture of me. Or maybe it's just that he's really used to seeing me get chocolate on my face so he just assumed it was me. Either way, I am honored to share whatever qualities with you that he observed.
Post a Comment