Day 4 was spent with our beaches. That makes Elliot laugh. Just more relaxation, eating lots of grasshopper cookies and other snacks, more Sea Eagle time, and lost glasses.

Elliot is the luckiest guy in the whole world because he gets to wake up to this every morning (well, usually "this" is still sleeping, which makes it even better because "this" probably has it's mouth gaping open, drooling, and in some weird position). Lucky man. Very lucky.

She's cute. She was so exhausted from each day that she fell asleep quickly and slept in until after breakfast . . . even with all of the other kids trying to wake her up.

Lucy and Xan

The kids waited patiently and played nicely together while they waited for the parents to be ready to head to the beach. We weren't in such a hurry because it was a little cold if you went down too early.

Trav and Elliot, fed.

The girls tried to fix their own hair for the day. I think Sarah tried again later.

But Anabelle was satisfied with her first attempt.

Lucy got mad if someone else sat in this chair.

Claire probably got kicked out of the chair by Lucy. I couldn't get out of those chairs. Very difficult.

The mop under a little more control. Claire took this picture.

Some minor surgery on Dara's sunburned and blistered ear. It was huge, seriously. And Lynnae performed the surgery right where everyone could see it. I'm sure they all appreciated it. Pansies.

We finally made it down to the beach and set up our compound.

Ward and Lisa Andrews

Xan and Lorraine

Joe and Elliot played frisbee.

Elliot tried some fancy moves occasionally. This wasn't one of them.

Stella was so happy to be back at the beach!

Reagan the mermaid!

Garrett

Lucy. I just love Lucy.

Clairie just relaxing in her sandy recliner.

I can't tell if Raymond was happy about being made into a merman.

But this girl is happy. Super happy.

Xan, Adam, and Lucy

Xan and Lisa

We need to visit the beach more often. Magazine/book, bag of chips, shade that actually keeps you cool, and a wife that will kiss you whenever you want = relaxed Elliot.

Lucy eating more sand on a walk with her Daddy.

Reagan is really good at entertaining herself. She either just sat here playing with the sand or was running back and forth from the water with a bucket . . . or she was falling asleep while eating her snack. She'd just lay in Lynnae's arms with her eyes closed and chew, swallow, open her mouth. It was so funny.

Adam and Xan went on the Sea Eagle and I was really hoping for some good footage of a crash. It was a very uneventful voyage from my view. No crashes at all.

Adam and Xan planned their family picture at the beach right before Adam had to flee to climb Mt. Whitney with some friends. This picture is adorable, but it makes me laugh because they've all just spent a day at the beach, windblown, exhausted . . . and not wearing pants. :)

Lucy isn't quite sure what to think of her new hairdo.

Stella, Garrett, and Tyler spent quite a bit of time together digging this volcano-turned-recycling plant.

Elliot just returning from his last voyage on the Sea Eagle . . . also warning Travis to be careful and NOT lose ANOTHER pair of glasses when he went on the Sea Eagle. He didn't listen. There is a pair of dolphins out there wearing his glasses.

Elliot, an accomplished inflatable sea kayaker.

She wasn't this happy after I told her it was time to go back to camp.

Sandy snacking, and really happy about it.

Aw.

AW.

Our last night on the beach.
Sorry about missing the crashing footage of Travis and Lorraine . . . I got too excited and forgot I was holding the camera.
2 comments:
If Raymond didn't like being buried in the sand, does that make him a non-merman?
You've got some major volume to that hair! I didn't even think that was you at first glance!
We had our SD vacation a few weeks ago. I have to agree with you on your reviews of the Sea World shows. That Blue Horizons was a jip!
Post a Comment