It rained???!!! Where was I? Must have skipped our part of town. Darn it! Oh, and I've been meaning to tell you that I think Stella left some hair clips/bows at our house. Unless she brought them for the girls, but I wasn't sure if that was the case:)
Missy - I never know what that girl shoves in her backpack that she packs inside her other backpack. I might just need to come back and get some sleeping photos of Dallin without my assistant (whom I just fired). I'll pick up the bows then. It rained about a week and a half ago and I finally let Stella use my umbrella that she always wants to use when she builds her forts.
6 comments:
Stella would love the rain here in Washington - you haven't seen puddles until you've experienced a real Western Washington downpour!
Yay! You updated. I was going through withdrawals.
It rained???!!! Where was I? Must have skipped our part of town. Darn it!
Oh, and I've been meaning to tell you that I think Stella left some hair clips/bows at our house. Unless she brought them for the girls, but I wasn't sure if that was the case:)
Missy - I never know what that girl shoves in her backpack that she packs inside her other backpack. I might just need to come back and get some sleeping photos of Dallin without my assistant (whom I just fired). I'll pick up the bows then. It rained about a week and a half ago and I finally let Stella use my umbrella that she always wants to use when she builds her forts.
Super cute pics of Stella!!
The most darling pictures of a most darling girl!
Post a Comment