
Grandma Dibble made us all T-shirts with all our names on it . . . now if she can strategically fit the BOY's name in there for next year, we can wear them again.

"I still love technology, but not as much as you you see, but I still love technology . . . always and forever, always and forever." These boys (and occasionally ME and ELLIOT) were hooked to the iPads and Kindle playing games. Darn you technology!

The kids were always so happy to see Grandma first thing in the morning . . . of course, I was still sleeping, but they seemed happy. :)

They must be waiting for breakfast.

Lucy & Grandpa

Technology.

Grandpa Dibble signed us up for a Trolley Tour of Sedona. Grandma and Lucy waved at the passersby while we waited.

Beth had a date while we waited.

Stella was always perfectly glossed.

Besties. Most of the time anyway.

The Dibble Clan (and a sleepy Elliot)

The Grandparents

Silly Lucy with her Dad (Adam) and brother Ray

So I'm not a huge fan of t-shirts. I'm pretty sure I wore them when I was younger, but I don't really like my neckline that close to my neck (I prefer a plunging neckline . . . scandalous) and also a guy I loved at college told me once that he wanted his wife to look good in a t-shirt and jeans . . . he probably said that to make me stop harassing him because we both already knew I didn't look good in them.

Xan and an unimpressed Claire.

Stella is forming her own fashion opinions. Sometimes I fight it, most of the time I don't.

Lucy practicing Grandpa's look.



Today should have been a hat day.

Lucy fell asleep on the way back. So did the other 3 girls.


We ate lunch at this tiny little restaurant with HUGE sandwiches. Seriously huge! I'm not sure they appreciated having 13 of us there all at once.

We walked around downtown Sedona and of course stopped in at the fudge shop. Stella chose this little candy and then actually had to eat the cute little thing.




"The Best Little Horr House In Sedona" . . . I laugh.

While Ray and George and Elliot were shopping in silly game shops, Stella and Anabelle made use of their time in the sparkly stores trying on jewelry.

Sitting on the trolley and eating fudge was about all I could handle for the day, so Elliot and I took a nap while Adam and Beth took ALL of the kids to the park for a while.



We had another FHE about having our "glass half full." Grandma and Grandpa worked hard on their lessons and I hope the kids will be able to appreciate these important lessons from their Grandparents.

Then Grandma busted out the fake mustaches. I think part of this one ended up in Lucy's diaper the next day.

We all had a pretty good laugh, which in turn made Grandpa inhale part of his mustache. We weren't sure he was going to make it.



Uh, that's upside down Beth.

Then Grandma had the girls make their own little activity bags. Lucy's was a beautiful disaster of Sharpie scribbles.
1 comment:
Ive been waiting for day two of your trip! Im not exaggerating! Ive been checking and checking for it! Im like your blogs number 1 fan!
I think you are so witty, and I love reading anything you write, including all about your preference for a plunging necklinr(:
Post a Comment