Monday, July 11, 2011
Teener's Bridal Shower
My cousin Christine "Teener" just got married last weekend to Ted Yeager in the Portland Temple. I'm so happy I got to go because I'm totally at my cut-off date of being able to travel. My Mom, sister Lindsay and I threw her a family bridal shower and had so much fun!
We had a beautiful spread of food (which I didn't get a picture of) and these cute mini cupcakes with wedding rings! Lindsay and Teener did a contest to see how many they could shove in their mouth at the same time. It was a poor showing with each getting a measly 2 cakes.

We took a break from eating for the moment (I say break because we made everyone eat again) to play Wedding Night Olympics. Get your mind in the gutter, because that's where we were headed.
We started out with Wedding Night Calisthenics. Put an orange in one leg of nylons. Tie the other leg of the nylons around your waist. Put another orange on the floor and thrust your nyloned orange into the other orange until you reach your desired destination. There was quite a bit of thrusting.
Lindsay stuffed her belly with a pillow so even things up against a totally pregnant woman.
Mom and Aunt Sandra both had 7+ children. They should have been pros at this game.
We moved on to Wedding Night Midnight Maneuver. Put an Oreo on your forehead. Without using your hands, somehow get that Oreo into your mouth. Hilarious. Also, harder than you think.
Savanna almost had it.
I did terrible.
I think Aunt Lora may have hurt herself.
Mom is funny.
Lindsay is the only one who got it in.
We went into the last round of Wedding Night Olympics with an eye's closed Pin the Kiss on Ted. Teener was pretty close and I promise I've never kissed Ted, but somehow I got him right on the smacker.
We finished up with Teener opening her scandalous and not so scandalous gifts and teaching her what a NOONER was. She'll appreciate that one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Your family looks so fun! Im glad youre back in town though, and Im glad you've uppdated your blog cause I really have needed a little More Whitney ib my life! For reals!!! Im not even exaggerating! I wanna feel your baby belly, and get more updates soon!
I love your pics Whit! Glad you got to go - what a fun shower!
I love the games at the shower! How hilarious watching your aunts and mom thrust an orange in a nylon around. That is too good.
These are the best bridal games I have ever seen!
Post a Comment