Sunday, October 21, 2012
Is it a BOY or GIRL?
Not to sway anyone's vote, but . . . .
- The Wedding Ring test says I'm having a GIRL.
- The Chinese Gender Prediction says I'm having a GIRL.
- I think it's a GIRL. I've been right on both of my children so far. It's not any way that I carry my babies or sickness or anything (because I'm never sick), I just have feelings of what they are. I have, however, had 2 dreams where it's very obviously a BOY.
- Elliot, for convenience sake, wants a BOY. We have boy stuff. A girl would mean I get to go shopping.
- Stella really, really, really wants a GIRL, but says she'll still congratulate me if it's a BOY.
UPDATE: Strike that . . . Stella wants a BOY now because we just informed her that if it's a GIRL, she will always have to share her room.
- Malcolm doesn't know what's coming, but he loves babies now.
What do you think? Ultrasound is on Monday!
Labels:
Wee Baby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I also was correct on knowing the gender of my own babies, so I am going to trust you and say GIRL.
You make beautiful children, way to help the world out :)
I'm going to say boy, but I'm having a hard time sticking with my guess! Either way I'm super excited for you!
I'm saying girl - shopping is fun :)
Girl! Because I'm having a girl, and they can be friends (if we ever live by each other again).
I vote boy because those 2 boys would be best friends! So exciting!
BOY = 3 votes (27%)
GIRL = 8 votes (72%)
Post a Comment