Friday, October 28, 2005

The Phoenix Zoo




This is the third time that Stella has been to the Phoenix Zoo. The first was when she was 5 months old when we took her cousins, the second was a few months later and I’m sure she was asleep. Now that she has started to name animals and make animal noises, I thought she’d appreciate it more this time. We went with Tyler and Justin again (and their mom Brooke). I believe she liked the elephant the most, and also got a kick out of the turtles. She loved sitting on the old tractor over by the petting zoo and really loved going into the petting zoo with all of the goats. One sneezed on Brooke and we all had a good laugh at her expense. The gross part of the whole day was the disgusting snake exhibit. Tyler liked it, but ewww, just thinking about it makes my eyes roll back into my skull.

No comments: