Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to YOU! I know I've hurried around these last few days trying to come up with some good goals for the year 2006, but then I decided to change my ways this year. I'll not merely jot down a few things in a steno pad that I'm sure will get filed away in the room of never-ending disorder, I'll really think about improving my life this year . . . better than it already is. I already have everything that I've ever seriously prayed for in my life . . . my adorable husband with an eternal marriage that goes along with him, and my absolutely adorable baby girl, bringing with her more joy than I ever thought existed. No, this year I'm going to improve . . . not ask for more, but improve what I already have. It's a miracle already that I haven't had a heart attack or been diagnosed with diabetes or high blood pressure, so since I've been blessed with such amazing health in my current state, I'm making a promise to my little family and myself that I'll improve myself this year so that we'll not only be able to be a family in the eternities, but we'll be able to live on this earth as long as Heavenly Father intended us to be here! I am so grateful for Elliot and Stella and I love them so much. I like to think they couldn't do without me, just like I'd not be able to function without them!

1 comment:

Adam Dibble said...

Great post! We love you.