Sunday, January 29, 2006

Landscaping

I think I just realized how grateful I am. Yesterday Elliot was able to be home with us all day long and it was just great! We were out in the back yard yesterday morning trying to figure out exactly what we wanted it to look like when we get it landscaped. It was so fun to plan with him and to watch Stella run around the yard. Then we moved up to the front yard and I realized that I have totally forgotten to mention how great the front looks! Elliot worked so hard trying to get the front landscaping done . . . and so have several other family and friends! I t's finally done, complete with an impressive drip system and several desert plants and rocks. I'm so grateful for the hard work that Elliot puts into making our house look nice and grateful for everyone who is always so willing to come and help us! Now get to work on the back! . . . (I love you sweetie!)

BEFORE (July 2003)

AFTER (January 2006)

1 comment:

Adam Dibble said...

Wow! I love your new format. You have the very best blog! Can I pay you to keep mine up to date?