Tuesday, December 05, 2006

New Links

Since I steal other people’s pictures from their blogs, I thought it would be appropriate for me to post their links so that they could get some credit for it.

My good friend Crystal has a son Donovan that is just 3 weeks younger than Stella and he’s pretty funny. Her other son is Elliot and he’s about 5 months old (and could have been Dono’s twin). Her link is The Earl Family Post (www.dcearl.blogspot.com) and she’s pretty good at updating.

Another good friend Tiffini has an 18 month old son Casey who always looks concerned, but I know can also be very funny as you can see in the picture. Her link is Here’s to you, Mr. and Mrs. Robinson (www.dtrobinson.blogspot.com).

And a most exciting occasion, my brother Miles has started a blog as well. His link is called Rumors, Gossip and Innuendos (www.tomandmiles.blogspot.com). He dressed as white trash for Halloween. It’s pretty funny.

Welcome new bloggers!

No comments: