"what makes the red man RED!" yuta hey yuta hey. I would have loved to see her dancing! Especially in that second picture, she looks like she is in full character and giggling!
Stella is my hero! When I watched Peter Pan as a little girl I too wanted to be Tiger Lily and to this day Lilies are one of my favorite flowers. I wish I would have done some table dancing in retrospect, but I think it might be a little late for me....darn it!
2 comments:
"what makes the red man RED!" yuta hey yuta hey.
I would have loved to see her dancing! Especially in that second picture, she looks like she is in full character and giggling!
Stella is my hero! When I watched Peter Pan as a little girl I too wanted to be Tiger Lily and to this day Lilies are one of my favorite flowers. I wish I would have done some table dancing in retrospect, but I think it might be a little late for me....darn it!
Post a Comment