Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Friends

Because our homes are so close, Emily and I frequently go back and forth for short (yah right, mostly long) spontaneous visits. Ideally we'd like to be next-door neighbors without that pesky house between us. We've often said that if there was one more house between us, we couldn't possibly be as good of friends . . . at least it'd be more of a hassle to borrow eggs and such. :)

The kids often play together. On this day, Clarkie was trying to teach Stella how to ride a tricycle because I've given up for a while because of her steering challenge. Who knows what Sam and Joe were doing. It's amazing what big brothers can make little brothers do for them.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why don't kids peddle? My son does the same thing, we have had the hardest time to just get him to peddle. By the way I love your pictures you put on the side and the new picture of Stella at the top, she is such a beautiful girl, and we all know she got that from her mom!

THE BANGARTS said...

I'm sorry, but it would've been really funny if Joe would've run into the mailbox. Sad, but funny!

Anne Bennion said...

Okay, I am insanely jealous of your sunshine!!! Can you mail me some?? Go Stella, ride that bike. And as for the brothers, Parker figures out ways to use his little brothers like that all the time.

***LIZ*** said...

Such funny video, Em told me all about it. I love CLarkie thrying to tell Stella how to ride the tryke, too cute.

The Earls said...

When you have a willing brother, who needs a horse or sled dog?? It's so funny how kids can persuade other kids to do the dirty work. How funny. I had a good laugh.