My Grandpa Anderson passed away yesterday evening. We were able to celebrate his 90th birthday over Thanksgiving a few months ago with an enormous Family Reunion (120 family members attended). I'm so grateful for ALL of the events that were planned during that time. We were able to sit as a family and hear some of Grandpa's stories as well as his children's stories about Grandpa. I'm so grateful for my sweet Grandpa who just seemed like the happiest man ever with the cutest laugh! He passed away in the Boise Temple right after he finished his shift. What a wonderful blessing (and birthday present) for my Grandma Rose to have her sweetie back! I love you Grandpa!
My sister Lindsay made this video of Grandpa:

4 comments:
Your grandpa always had the biggest smile on his face. He could always make me smile just be looking at me! Your in my thoughts!
Dear Whitney, you are in my prayers! "When it rains, it pours". My goodness there's so many trials going on in your life right now! How are you doing? Please know that I'm thinking of you and I love you. I wish I could do something to help.
Whitney, I see where your beautiful smile comes from! What a blessing to have come from such a wonderful family.
Congratulations on having such a wonderful man for grandfather!!!!!! What a great smile!
I hope that I pass after my shift at the Temple. How neat would that be to do a shift on one side of the veil to do another on the other?
Post a Comment