There's no getting out of it now! Hannah is ETERNALLY my niece! She was sealed to my sister Lindsay and her husband Keith on February 2 in the Arizona Temple! I love my Hannah Banana! Take a look at Lindsay's blog for some great pictures!
My dad said that the best day of his life was in the temple when he had us sealed to him for all eternity. He looked at the alter and there were 6 little pairs of hands there. He still get teary eyed when he talks about it.
3 comments:
That is the cutest double chin I've ever seen!! I LOVE HER!
Look at all those teeth! Todd will be jealous--Liam has yet to pop even one!
My dad said that the best day of his life was in the temple when he had us sealed to him for all eternity. He looked at the alter and there were 6 little pairs of hands there. He still get teary eyed when he talks about it.
Post a Comment