Thursday, February 21, 2008

Of course I'm tremendously attractive . . .

I am Elizabeth Bennet!


Take the Quiz here!

You are Elizabeth Bennet of Pride & Prejudice! You are intelligent, witty, and tremendously attractive. You have a good head on your shoulders, and oftentimes find yourself the lone beacon of reason in a sea of ridiculousness. You take great pleasure in many things. You are proficient in nearly all of them, though you will never own it. Lest you seem too perfect, you have a tendency toward prejudgement that serves you very ill indeed.

7 comments:

Anne Bennion said...

I want to be the pretty one! I got stuck with Elinor from Sense and Sensibilty which okay fits my personality, but I want to be pretty!!!! And of course, end up with Mr. Darcy!

THE BANGARTS said...

I'm Marianne Dashwood. I need to watch Sense & Sensibility again.

Myra said...

ha ha ha. i love this. i am just finishing pride and prejudice this afternoon, and was so excited to see your blog. i am elinor, but i love it, because i probably am the most like her.

Whitney said...

Come on you guys, all you have to do is be more judgemental . . . geez! And Lindz, totally you. Freakishly romantic and dramatic.

THE BANGARTS said...

I don't know what you're talking about...

Natalie Service said...

Books?

Shellee said...

I want to be Elizabeth, but only the one in the movie. Colin Firth in the fountain scene is hot! I'm Elinor, just like everyone else... but that's okay. Have you seen The Jane Austen Book Club Movie?