Wednesday, September 02, 2009

The Spatula

Wow, some of you really got into this spatula thing. I just wanted to see who agreed with me, not get so technical. Geez. I've always called BOTH of them a spatula. Elliot calls A a spatula. He calls B "not a spatula."

29% (10 votes) thought A was a spatula
14% (5 votes) thought B was a spatula
52% (18 votes) thought BOTH were spatulas
2% (1 vote) thought neither were spatulas

I just needed the majority to tell me that I was right. I usually am. :)

3 comments:

Missy said...

This question made my brain go into overload. I'd have to agree that both are spatulas.

DibWoman said...

What's the big deal? One is for hamburgers and the other is for frosting!!!

Shellee said...

Don't you just hate the word "spatula"?
But who really cares, as long as you use them to make me some cookies!~