There's just something great about being surrounded by fantastic, motivational friends! Today is my friend Myra's birthday. What did she want from ME on HER birthday? For ME to run a 10-minute mile.


Happy Birthday Myra! I want a pedicure for my birthday. :)
6 comments:
Congratulations~~ I'm glad you were able to give Myra her wish.
Happy Birthday tomorrow, too!
My toes want to take you to get a peti. I have a feeling my job is easier to fulfill than yours was. You're awesome Whit, and you can do anything you put your mind to.
Wow! Great Job!
Hahaha... Jo came over for potatoes and Castle last night and she told me she'd had lunch with you yesterday and you'd told her about the 10 minute mile birthday wish. (All I have to say is that I'm glad My has you to do this for her, I'm pretty sure I'd have to break up with her if she asked me to run a mile for her birthday.)
Congrats on the 10 min mile - also congrats on getting a pedi for your own birthday. :-)
Way to go! P.S. it's not fare that you look THAT cute after running a 10 min mile!!!
Talk yourself up - one mile under 10 minutes! Great Job!!!
Post a Comment