Thursday, December 31, 2009
Hannah & Brynlee
Merry Christmas to ME! My sister and her family came to spend Christmas in the valley and I got to see the girls a couple of times! I can't believe how big they are! I tried to get Lindsay to show Hannah and Brynlee pictures of me religiously previous to their coming to shed some time off of our re-bonding so we could get right into the chasing and tickling and laughing and singing. It wasn't until we played a good round of peek-a-boo that Hannah warmed up. Brynlee kind of just always smiles, so she made me feel like she was excited to see me. Plus, she didn't projectile vomit on me this time, so we're like best friends now.
Hannah got a karaoke CD player with 2 microphones. And we all know what happens when Stella finds a microphone!
Stella sang her gospel rendition of "ABC's" and Hannah was her back-up singer. In this picture, Hannah is nodding as if to say, "you sing it sista!"
Absolutely love these girls! We had so much fun! Oh, and Keith and Lindsay were there too I guess. :) We're so happy we got to see them!
Brynlee has the BEST belly laugh! You kind of just want to dance around with glee when you hear it.
Yes, Brynlee's eyes are really THAT blue.
Look, even Hannah is mesmerized by them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment