Thursday, December 31, 2009

I Knew They'd Be Friends!

Our friends Steve and Donya moved to New Mexico about 6 years ago. I really hoped they were just going to go to school and then move back, but it doesn't look like the case. However, I knew that once our girls got to know each other that they'd be fast friends! Maggie is just a month younger than Stella and Evie is a year older, but they got along so well and have vowed to be pen pals . . . oh, excuse me . . . pet pals (as Maggie said), because you know that pet pals are better than pen pals.

We had a playdate at Jump & Shout before we headed to what I'm sure could be counted as Mexico. So, so fun!

When we were driving home from having lunch with them, Stella said, "I wish I could drive." Elliot asked, "Where would you drive if you could drive?" And Stella said, "Mexico." (because the girls live in New Mexico)

It doesn't look like it, but Maggie really does love Stella too.

No comments: