They had an Art Walk at school so we got to see most of the artwork the kids have done during the year which was on display. These were some of the projects from Stella's class and other ones I just liked:
Monday, May 24, 2010
Community Project
A couple of weeks ago Stella was learning about Community in her Kindergarten class. Each student got to choose a part of the community to create for their project.
We made a big mess.
And maybe I helped a little too much, but Stella really likes her Community Pool.
They had an Art Walk at school so we got to see most of the artwork the kids have done during the year which was on display. These were some of the projects from Stella's class and other ones I just liked:
Someone's Starbucks. I think there were 3 of them.
Stella's pool.
Harmonee's pool.
Pyper's baseball field.
Chloe M.'s recycling center.
Someone's Target.
Andin's jail.
Someone's Waffle House.
And one of my favorites . . . Cili's Dialysis Center. Hilarious.
They had an Art Walk at school so we got to see most of the artwork the kids have done during the year which was on display. These were some of the projects from Stella's class and other ones I just liked:
Labels:
Stella
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dialysis center? That's awesome! I was expecting an Urgent Care or something like it. I love Stella's pool. Great job Stella (and Whitney)!
Oh, I'm so glad Cili's dialysis center got into your blog post. I was just talking to Cili about this project yesterday. Good gravy, these girls are adorable! I love-love-loved Stella's pool!
Post a Comment