That reminds me the shadow song from Bear in the Big Blue House; "Where o-where is Stella? Where o-where is Stella? Where can Stella be?"I love this. She's pretty good!
Looks like Peter Pan coming in through the window. Did you paint her room? I love that color.
Too funny!
What a fun picture!!
She is so cute! I wish we all lived closer. Also - Whitney, you look beautiful in your family pic!
So funny! p.s. I like the color of her wall!!
I love that picture!!
The color of her wall is Tomato Green, which we painted before we even knew we were having a girl. Say bye-bye to it though . . . it'll be pink next month for Stella's 6th birthday!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
That reminds me the shadow song from Bear in the Big Blue House; "Where o-where is Stella? Where o-where is Stella? Where can Stella be?"
I love this. She's pretty good!
Looks like Peter Pan coming in through the window. Did you paint her room? I love that color.
Too funny!
What a fun picture!!
She is so cute! I wish we all lived closer. Also - Whitney, you look beautiful in your family pic!
So funny!
p.s. I like the color of her wall!!
I love that picture!!
The color of her wall is Tomato Green, which we painted before we even knew we were having a girl. Say bye-bye to it though . . . it'll be pink next month for Stella's 6th birthday!
Post a Comment