OK, so Elliot and watched Tommy Boy a few weeks ago and I cannot believe how much we have both been quoting it over the last 15 years! Seriously, so funny.
So now I can quote it again because of my most recent poll about the color of the toothbrushes. Because Elliot's toothbrush is indeed PINK and not RED as you 13 colorblind people thought. So 67% (29 votes) for PINK and 30% (13 votes) for RED and the token difficult person with 2%. Which means, D+. I passed.
Tommy: D+?... Oh, my ... I passed! I passed! Oh, man! Tommy: [shouting] I got a D+! I'm gonna graduate! Tommy: [hugging a stranger] I wish we'd known each other... this is a little awkward. Tommy: [shouts] I got a D+! I'm gonna graduate! Give me five!
I couldn't find the actual clip, but here's the trailer and it has lots of the quotes we quote! Sorry about the first several seconds. Thanks for playing.
That movie is seriously so embedded in my psyche that I will never be able to overeat without thinking, "I can actually hear you getting fatter." Or hang out with my brother without saying, "he's a big dumb animal isn't he folks?" Even the stupid parts are funny.
2 comments:
That movie is seriously so embedded in my psyche that I will never be able to overeat without thinking, "I can actually hear you getting fatter." Or hang out with my brother without saying, "he's a big dumb animal isn't he folks?" Even the stupid parts are funny.
Happy Birthday a few days ago! Did you do anything fun? I sure hope so; you deserve a very Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment