Thursday, February 21, 2013

The Silly Kiddos


This is Malcolm's favorite book and he makes us read it to him a hundred times a day, so we're happy when Stella can take over for a few times. Malcolm even reads it to himself making the BANG, TAP, ZOOM sounds.


The ball is always a source of entertainment (and injury). Stella was halfway done with obeying getting in her jammies.


Malcolm thinks this is the best trick.


I love it when Daddy leaves his shoes out (very rare occasion) because it gives Malcolm a chance to know what wearing mens shoes feels like. He's getting really good with the wedges and high heels though.


Stella always loves to enter personal space.


Stella started her own little salon with Malcolm as her sopping wet first client. He was so patient as she sprayed him every 2 seconds and combed over his creepy long hair.

P.S. Malcolm finally learned how to smile for the camera. I love my kids.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Jason loves shoes too. I feel like he and Malcolm could almost be twins...except for the whole different parents thing.

Marci said...

I love Malcolm's smile! Isn't it nice when your children enjoy each other?