Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sooooooo We Bought A New House


. . . and I'm pretty sure we'll move into it before our wee babe is born . . . or right as he's coming out. We'll see. We're so excited!

13 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh what a beautiful house!!! How great for you guys!!

Melissa M. said...

You have a garage! That is a pretty house, please invite me to your house warming party!!!

Sean and Melissa said...

Congratulations! It looks like a beautiful house!

Anderson Family said...

love it!! can't wait to see inside! :D super excited for you guys!

Laurie said...

Hooray! A picture of the new Dibble residence! Congrats on the garage. And the grass. And the spacious building.

Just cracked myself up with that last one...

But seriously, congrats. I'm so happy for you!

Malori and Jon Saline said...

It's beautiful!! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Hooray! I am thrilled for you friend! It's beautiful! Your new ward will be soooo lucky to have you!

mashby said...

Oh SO fun!!! That will be awesome to get in before babe! We will come see you when things settle - we are much closer now!! CONGRATS!

Missy said...

woot woot! that's awesome! new baby, new house...exciting stuff!

Annie said...

Exciting!!! Where is it?

The Earls said...

Awesome! I saw a comment on fb from Elliot and wondered what was happening. Yay for you guys! Where is the new house?

The Robinsons said...

I'm a little late on this but Congrats!! I looks lovely! I hope you guys have a quick and easy move. Next time we are in AZ we'd love to come visit you :)

Steve and Steph said...

Yeah!!! How exciting!!! Congrats on baby and house!