Super cute name and child!!!! I'm so happy for you guys! We are having a really hard time coming up with names for our upcoming baby girl! I love the name Quentin... you will always be able to find a monogram!!! Congratulations!
Alyssa - No, absolutely not. It was almost harder this time to choose a name. We kind of didn't talk about it for the last 2 months and finally named him 7 hours after he was born. I always win. :)
11 comments:
Yay for the Dibbles!
Love the name, looooove the chubby cheeks!
Congratulations, and well done, Mama!
YAY!!! Congrats you guys!
Hooray! You sure make good looking kids, and I love the name! Congratulations and happy cuddling!
congratulations! so was the name selection easier this time around?!
Super cute name and child!!!! I'm so happy for you guys! We are having a really hard time coming up with names for our upcoming baby girl! I love the name Quentin... you will always be able to find a monogram!!! Congratulations!
congrats!!!
Alyssa - No, absolutely not. It was almost harder this time to choose a name. We kind of didn't talk about it for the last 2 months and finally named him 7 hours after he was born. I always win. :)
Congrats on another beautiful baby!!
I am so far behind the times, but congratulations!!! On the new babe, new house, everything!!!
Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you!! Such a sweet little guy!
Post a Comment