Stella isn’t quite 18 months old yet, but since I have connections, we’ve been able to put her in a little early. I never wanted to be one of those moms that couldn’t wait until their kids were 18 months old so they could go into nursery, and on the other hand I didn’t want to be one of the other moms who just assumed that their kids wouldn’t do well in nursery because they are clingy. Well, I’m both. It’s been hard to manage Primary and Stella at the same time, and with Elliot being the bishop, it’s difficult for him to be able to do his thing when he has a cranky baby with him. That’s why she’s in there early. Another part of me just wants to keep her away from other kids because I know she’ll get picked on once in a while. After seeing her a few times, I see that she can handle herself until about 11:00 when she gets tired and can’t handle life. It sure is easier to get her to sleep after church now. She’s exhausted. Here are some of Stella’s friends in nursery.

Tyler

Abe

Victoria

Sam

Donovan

Justin

Edith

Hunter

Stella

Mason

Mackenzie

Haley
2 comments:
She's the cutest thing ever but she sure looks scared out of her mind!
Post a Comment