
Happy Birthday to my sister-in-law Jenny! No one would or ever will know that she's 30 years old because even though she's the mother of 2, she could still pass for 18! Jenny, Jenny, Jenny . . . she dated my brother Adam before his mission and wrote letters to us during his mission. She was always so exciting and energetic and we couldn't wait to make her a part of our family! One of my favorite memories of Jenny is the interpretive dance she made up to Whitney Houston's song, "I Want to Run to You" which is so hilarious! I learned it and it was the source of many nights of entertainment while I was at college. Jenny is a dancer and I loved going to her concerts at Ricks College. She makes it all look so effortless. I’ve always felt close to Jenny and loved talking to her and even though she could keep you on the phone for hours, I sure love that little lady! Happy Birthday Jenny!
Jenny is also the best packer I've ever met. Here she is packing my wedding gifts after our Weiser reception (she's pregnant with Brennan).
No comments:
Post a Comment