Thursday, July 06, 2006

Update

Natalie just got irritated with me because I go so long sometimes without updating my blog and then update it all at once. Well, this is the way I do things because I'm moody. I get these little bursts of energy and do only one thing at a time, whether it be cleaning the refrigerator (yeah, when will that happen), or organizing every photo I've ever taken along with 4 decades of pictures that my mother has taken. This is why I haven't updated in almost 2 weeks. So if you'll forgive me and just know that there are about 8 or 9 new posts for you to read, I'll continue today's burst of energy which is updating my blog.

Plus, I'm going to add links to some of my cousins blogs that my best friend just found for me, so check those out while I'm trying to finish my updates.

No comments: