Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Blogless

OK, so just stop your complaining (oh wait, I haven’t even heard any complaints . . . you guys don’t even really miss my blog do you!). Here is just one excuse for not updating my blog for the last 2 months. I would have a picture to accompany the explanation, but there was a knife involved, so I decided that the safety was more important than the picture.

I’m trying to update my blog today. I’ve been in here for about 23 minutes, writing stories and looking for pictures. I have a movie on for Stella because that’s my new way of babysitting her when I don’t really want to spend time with her. It’s usually ok, until I hear her in the kitchen. She no longer needs to move the chair over to the counter to climb up (which usually gives me time to get off my duffer and catch her before she gets there), she just climbs up the drawers. Just a minute ago, I heard her on the counter and, if I may paint a picture for you, this is what I found. Stella squatting on the counter, holding a sharp Miracle Blade knife, trying to cut the half banana off of the bunch . . . and she’s absolutely buck naked!

I’m telling you . . . I can’t get anything done with this girl! Every time I’m on the computer, she’s climbing on me saying, “I wanna hold you!” or finding my well-hidden scissors all over the house c 0063 vvrmeeeedssdsdgfsdddwdw ddddddddddffffffffffvvvvvvvvvv ffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffff or just climbing on my lap and getting angry with me because for some reason it’s always her turn to use the computer!

So if you don’t see an update as often as you’d like, and if you don’t like the month-at-a-time updates, well, I don’t know what to tell you. We don’t always get everything we want, do we now? But if you are excited that I am actually updating my blog, start around the beginning of December.

3 comments:

The Earls said...

I did miss your blog. I just didn't want to be rude. Maybe that's because I've been in the same boat. These darn kids sure do take up all our extra time, don't they! Gotta love em!

THE BANGARTS said...

I'm just so glad that you finally updated that I'm ALMOST not sad that you haven't posted something about my birthday. ALMOST! By the way...I love that little monkey Stella!

Whitney said...

It's coming . . . I just can't post it without the pictures!