Monday, January 29, 2007

Dinner Theater

Last night was so great! I’m still trying to get over my lost voice and haven’t been able to sing to Stella for a while. While Beth was making cookies and I was playing a game with Mother Dibble, Elliot and his dad were at the piano trying to play hymns and sing. I love it when Elliot sings. After a while, they finally asked Mother Dibble to come in and relieve them from having to play the piano. Bethany joined them and they all stood around the piano and sang hymns while I watched them.

This made me a little homesick! This is not an every week occurrance at the Dibble home, so seeing and listening to them sing brought back a lot of great memories of my family standing and singing around Miles or Marci playing the piano. I don't think that anything could have made me happier last night (besides actually being able to join them) than to experience the angelic voices of the Dibble family.

No comments: