Monday, December 10, 2007

Big Barbie Hair

This was back on Halloween after I took her hair out of the tight little twists. She wouldn't stop admiring herself!

3 comments:

Jennybug said...

I tried to convice Kaiah we should roll her hair up in rags and that it would be really curly and beautiful that way. She doesn't believe me. I'll have to show her this to prove that it can be beautiful. I think she will love the big Barbie hair! G'nike Stella!

THE BANGARTS said...

Fantastic. There's so much body to it, it's just amazing!

***LIZ*** said...

I want big Barbie hair like this! I love that she just can't help herself, she has to look at it. Stella was too cute at church on Sunday, we watched a video and she kept on coming up to me and asking for snacks, I tried not to laugh, but she is just so darn cute.