Saturday, December 29, 2007

Out with the Old, In with the New

So who does laundry on Christmas? ME. I was doing a load while everyone was here having breakfast and we heard this loud BOOM while Elliot was cooking outside. I was busy with other things, so I made sure that there was no fire and went about my business.

I called the repair man to come the next day and, long story short, it just made sense to buy a new washing machine. So after a lame 3 years, we got rid of our old washer and replaced it with the newer model.

Speaking of really old. Our TV has served us well for the past 8 years. Of course, we've spoken of getting rid of our television all together so we won't watch as much TV (torture for a mother and babysitter in my opinion). Get rid of the TV . . . or get a brand new one . . . hum, total opposites. The new TV won.

No comments: