Saturday, December 29, 2007

South Mountain Hike and Other Exercise

We went on a hike a while ago in preparation for the Youth Trek we're going on in March. We took 2 of our Young Men (Mario and Jeremiah). Our guide who is retired, totally kicked our trash! Um, I know I'm out of shape, but I have been exercising for the last several years. Made no difference. Poor Elliot had to carry Stella the whole time on his back.





She's such a copy-catter!

2 comments:

Marci said...

Whit, those weights look too wimpy for you. I'm sure you are stronger than that! Karl is starting to use some weights and is actually getting a little definition in his arms. Bill doesn't like to be shown up though, so everyone pulls up their shirt sleeves to compare around here. Silly!

Whitney said...

TOTALLY too wimpy for me now! I actually don't really do home exercise videos that often, but I just did it this once (didn't feel like going to the gym) and I was really surprised at how easy it was. Of course, I still got sore, but I was actually able to do the whole video and all of the exercises. I know there will be definition in my arms too once I get all the fat off of them!