Thursday, March 12, 2009

Ball Challenge - 03/06/09

We had some new competitors for our Ball Challenge. All of our guests seem fairly quiet, but once we busted out the ball, they all became very competitive! We love it!

I love it when Stella participates.

Elliot is always the game explainer.

I'm sure Lorielle's next purchase will be an exercise ball so that she can master it. She wouldn't give up!

Mike may or may not have sustained some injuries. Tricks are to be done at your own risk.

Annie tried to swim herself out of falling.

Tim had some terrible falls which led us to a conversation about carpet padding or the lack thereof.

I didn't even get a picture of Michelle's face, but she had a good fall or two.

Lance is tall. He's also Stella's new favorite because he got to catch her for a good 10 minutes as she jumped from the ball.

Pure joy in that face.

4 comments:

mom of fab five said...

i need a list of official ball challenge rules--we have played at our house and there is some grey areas regarding the placement of the legs--do you play straight out or can you indian sit?

Whitney said...

1. Sit, stand, lay, however you are able to balance on the ball whether your legs are straight, hugging the ball, or crossed. Whatever! You just CANNOT touch the ground.
2. Also very important . . . you CANNOT break your fall. You just have to flow with however the ball is tossing you off (unless there is a potential head injury, use at your own risk).
3. Take pictures.

Carebear said...

LOL! I keep seeing your ball posts and now that I know the rules, I'm going to have to try this out with our exercise ball - you are hillarious!!

Michael & Lorielle Harris Family said...

It was fun. Thanks for having us over.

I always seem to make strange faces in pictures, but Lorielle, I must admit, is a very cute girl!