Friday, March 13, 2009

Random

As I've mentioned before, Stella still needs assistance after she's done with her business. This is what I found when she called me in one day.

Stella was a little indecisive as she was choosing what she wanted to dress up like yesterday. So she became a Princess Batman Cowgirl Hoochie Mama (the shorts, it's the shorts).

This morning Stella was helping sort the laundry this morning and I was explaining why you can't wash colors with whites. Stella was in my laundry basket when I went back into my room.

MOM: Are you my laundry Stella?
STELLA: Yes, I want to be PINK!

2 comments:

Missy said...

I love her sense of style:) My sister told me that if a child can reach over their head and touch their ear, that they can wipe their own bum. Lucky for me my girls like to wipe eachothers bums although it is not very productive...Ok, enough of the random info:)

Kimmie said...

Stella is like no one else! I love it! She is so cute and funny!