Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Pilates

Stella was sick last Monday so she stayed home from school. Monday is my Pilates day and I CANNOT miss my Pilates. However, I also can't take sick kids to the gym. So I whipped out the Windsor Pilates video I stole from Lindsay. Stella was trying to be really helpful and would cradle my head as I lowered it slowly (kind of missing the point, but she was trying to help).

After I was done, she decided that she wanted to do Pilates. She has beautiful form. I even took this picture to show my Pilates instructor yesterday. I love Stella.

5 comments:

Marci said...

What beautiful pointed toes!

The Earls said...

That is beautiful form. She would be great in gymnastics (which you know) or even synchronized swimming. Great toes!

Kimmie said...

Noelle just said "Stella is laying on her picnic blanket. I like Stella."

Sarah said...

Incredible form!!! I am jealous of her skills. Even in my diligent pilates-doing days I don't think I ever accomplished that kind of form. You tell Stella I say, "You go girl!" How come it says on your blog that our blog hasn't been updated for 5 weeks now? I bet it's because we went private. Oh well. I hope you are doing well.

Steve and Steph said...

she DOES! Wow-look at those pointed toes! I only wish I could see her do some gymnastics!