
We saw a lot of this . . .

. . . and tons of this. She loves the ocean.
Day 2 was just beach. I may or may not have read 2-3 pages of my book, but mostly I just watched the waves and took pictures of the kids having fun. So relaxing. So, so relaxing. After our beaching was done, we seriously ate so well. Why are our meals so much more delicious when we're camping?
Here are some of my favorite shots:

(photo by Lynnae Fosburgh)

Raymond apparently didn't mind the sand in EVERY crevice of his body.

Joe put this disgusting feather in Reagan's hair so he could tell which little kid was his wherever she went. I threw a little tantrum every time Stella went near a feather.

So relaxing. So, so relaxing.

Who is that rowing in the Sea Eagle kayak? Oh, it's just me and my hubba-hubba-hubby. I'm terrified of the ocean and gag like I'm coughing up a lung if any residue of sea water gets near my mouth, and yet there I am acting like I'm contributing to the rowing of the Sea Eagle. It was actually really fun. A little terrifying, but fun. At least we didn't tip it over, which is more than anyone else can say that went in that thing. I thought for sure that someone would die on this trip when Adam said he bought a sea kayak. (photo by Lynnae Fosburgh)

. . . see, he's a little crazy . . . also totally fun to have on a beach camping trip. (photo by Bethany Dibble)

(photo by Bethany Dibble)

Bethany laying out fully clothed. :)

Clairie

Lucy-Lou

Elliot and Joe in the Sea Eagle (photo by Lynnae Fosburgh)

Stella LOVED the ocean. Elliot took her pretty far out a few times, which she didn't appreciate, but she kept going back in.

Xan and Lucy. Lucy at a lot of sand during this trip. Those were going to be some itchy diapers.

Lucy's little toes

Georgie

Anabellie

Stella

Emma

Lynnae, Dara, and I even braved the chilly water and aggravating rocks to do a little wave jumping. I say "little wave" jumping because we didn't go out far enough to get the big waves. However, it still didn't stop me from being completely knocked on my tookas and of course gagging until all traces of sea water were out of my mouth.
Here are the rest of the pictures and some video. The first video footage is of Joe & Elliot on the Sea Eagle totally wrecking. It was awesome. The second video footage is of me and Elliot. I was frightened.
3 comments:
You weren't kidding when you said that if you did a video, they'd have to be shown in 1 second intervals!
I will admit that I laughed at Elliot and Joe flipping over, but what made it funny was the comment immediately after... "Got it."
I'm glad you had fun, but I'm glad you're back.
Looks like tons of fun!
that looks like a blast!!! Oh-somehow knowing you guys were in CA makes me feel happy...we SERIOUSLY miss you guys!
Post a Comment