Stella and I went to the Phoenix Zoo again yesterday with some friends. We got a late start and I needed to be back home because Aunt Lindsay and Grandma Anderson were coming over. We went straight to the Walabee's (a cousin of the kangaroo), and then the kids were hungry so we ate lunch and watched Stella chase birds and ducks. She let a mallard duck eat a piece of bread right out of her hand. She wasn't afraid at all! Unfortunately, I wasn't quick enough with the picture.

Lindsay made her first little jaunt out to my house yesterday. We ran some errands in the afternoon and wore her out. She rested afterwards and I put a blanket in the dryer to warm it up for her since our house is so freezing! Stella snuggled with her for a little bit until they went back home. She showed me her scar and it's looks really good. Now if Stella would stop pushing on it, it might heal completely.

We also celebrated George's birthday at a park near Adam and Xan's home. It was really cold outside, but fun to visit with family and friends. Somehow Stella ended up taking another trip on the USS Alexandra (Adam's little raft) with Raymond, and Xan's brother Luke and his wife Bonnie (thanks for babysitting Luke and Bonnie). Adam kept calling Stella "Stel-Lo" because of her jogging outfit and ghetto booty (I'm assuming that's a reference to J-Lo - Jennifer Lopez, for those of you who aren't quite with it yet). I thought it was a cute outfit and also warm since it's so FREEZING EVERYWHERE these days! We're going to have to do something about the flash on my camera since none of us can keep our eyes open in pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment