Monday, March 06, 2006

Happy Birthday Brennan!


Happy Birthday to my nephew, SUPER BRENNAN! Brennan turns 6 years old today. I was about to type 3 years old just because I'm dumbfounded that my nieces and nephews are getting so old and grown up without me! Aren't they supposed to stay little and playful?

Sadly, I've not had many encounters with Brennan . . . it's sad for him too, since he doesn't even know I'm his favorite Aunt! The one that I do remember fondly is when Elliot and I went to Chubbuck, Idaho for the blessing of Brennan's baby sister, Kaiah, back in 2002 (wow, that means she's turning 4 this year). We were sitting around in the living room, resting from the long drive, until my brother Adam started practicing his new police officer moves on me, and Brennan and Elliot started attacking each other and wrestling on the ground. That boy has a lot of energy!

I asked Jenny to write to me about her kids a while ago since I didn't really get to spend time with them like I have with some of my other nieces and nephews. This is what she wrote:

"He also got new shoes and we call them running shoes because now he thinks he'll be able to run fast in them. So, when he's told to put on his shoes, he has to correct me every time and say "my RUNNING shoes mom!" then he proceeds to run through the house, the store, the parking lot, everywhere in them saying, "I'm so fast mom!"

Happy Birthday to my favorite little Super Brennan!

No comments: