
All of my sisters were in town last week! Well, Lindsay lives here, but Natalie flew in from Lansing, Michigan to stay with Lindsay as she continues to recover (besides her getting mad at me all the time, she's recovering nicely). Marci flew in from Kimberly, Idaho just to hang out with me! It was her Christmas present from Bill. I hope she doesn't get tired of it, because I sure like the Christmas gift too!
I think I got Marci hooked on my exercise ball. The first time she tried to balance on it, . . . let's just be honest . . . she was no good. But by the last day of her visit, she was a pro! Stella even tried to push her a couple of times. She loves to bounce on the ball with Aunt Marci!
Natalie and Lindsay woke up in time to come all the way to my house and so Marci suggested that we have a picnic at the park (what? go outside? . . . who would have thought?). Stella usually hates the swings, but now I've decided that she just doesn't like the kid swings because they are too high. She loved the lower swings and held on really well and occasionally tried to pump her legs. Brilliant, . . . I know.
Uncle Keith got to watch Stella for a while while we did another Sister's Day on Wednesday to get pedicures. Stella promptly stepped on my foot upon my return, but it was still fun! I think Stella exhausted Keith.
Marci and I got to get quite a bit of scrapbooking done while she was here. She nearly completed her Italy pages and I, of course, have no rhyme or reason to my scrapbooking, but I still got at least 6 pages done, one of which includes a blackmail page on Natalie and Lindsay. I tried my best to clean out my craft room for Marci to sleep in for some privacy so that means most of my scrapbooking stuff is on the counter. I need to seriously simplify if I have all I need here on the counter and yet another whole room full of other stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment