This has been a hard week. I feel really tired. I've gone to the gym 3 times and by the time I've been there for 7 minutes, I'm so tired that I want to go home. I've gained 5 pounds, by the way. It could be from the cookies I made last night for my chiropractor. He lets me come in for free, so I make him cookies and hope that that can be payment enough. Last week when I worked at the cannery I did something horrible to my lower back. It could be that I was leaning over a huge vat of rice for 45 minutes. I couldn't sit down without having a huge pain in my back. I was fine if I was moving around, but once I stopped, even for a minute, it would freeze up. I'm still a little sore, but I feel so much better.
I tried to lift as much weight at the gym as my trainer told me to, but I'm seriously so tired. I had to lower the weight at least 30 pounds on some of them. I need a nap.
No comments:
Post a Comment