Every year my father-in-law’s company Dibble Engineering (formerly known as Dibble and Associates) takes its employees and their families to a Spring Training baseball game. Kent had 4 extra tickets which he offered and we happily used to take our friends to the game. The Oakland A’s (they do their spring training in Phoenix at Phoenix Municipal Stadium) were playing the Chicago Cubs and it was a popular game. The parking was horrendous, but we made it in time to see most of a great game that was tied at the end of the 9th when we left. It was an absolutely beautiful day!
Saturday, March 03, 2007
Dibble Day at the Ballpark
Every year my father-in-law’s company Dibble Engineering (formerly known as Dibble and Associates) takes its employees and their families to a Spring Training baseball game. Kent had 4 extra tickets which he offered and we happily used to take our friends to the game. The Oakland A’s (they do their spring training in Phoenix at Phoenix Municipal Stadium) were playing the Chicago Cubs and it was a popular game. The parking was horrendous, but we made it in time to see most of a great game that was tied at the end of the 9th when we left. It was an absolutely beautiful day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
TC hair, Whit, and I really like the color!
I think you guys forgot who has a Chicago Cubs license plate on their jeep! Derrick would be sad to hear about this fun day watching the Cubs! Cute pictures...looks like a fun day.
I know Tiffini . . . I saw/noticed the license plate at Play Group when I walked over . . . sorry friend!
Post a Comment