I’m so grateful to be a mother so that I can more clearly see the great work of my own mother. Lately motherhood has given me the opportunity to see how hard it is and what a huge responsibility mothers have in their families. I desperately try [almost] each day to tackle the responsibility with only one child, and from what I can remember, my mother did it so gracefully WITH 7 CHILDREN all practically the same age! I don’t tell my mother nearly enough [if I even do at all] how grateful I am for the mother she was and IS! Happy Birthday Mommy! I love you so much!
Thursday, March 08, 2007
Happy Birthday MOMMY!
Happy Birthday to my beautiful Mommy!
An absolutely gorgeous Jeanette with baby Marci in 1969.
I’m so grateful to be a mother so that I can more clearly see the great work of my own mother. Lately motherhood has given me the opportunity to see how hard it is and what a huge responsibility mothers have in their families. I desperately try [almost] each day to tackle the responsibility with only one child, and from what I can remember, my mother did it so gracefully WITH 7 CHILDREN all practically the same age! I don’t tell my mother nearly enough [if I even do at all] how grateful I am for the mother she was and IS! Happy Birthday Mommy! I love you so much!
I’m so grateful to be a mother so that I can more clearly see the great work of my own mother. Lately motherhood has given me the opportunity to see how hard it is and what a huge responsibility mothers have in their families. I desperately try [almost] each day to tackle the responsibility with only one child, and from what I can remember, my mother did it so gracefully WITH 7 CHILDREN all practically the same age! I don’t tell my mother nearly enough [if I even do at all] how grateful I am for the mother she was and IS! Happy Birthday Mommy! I love you so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment