wap wap wap wap wap wap...wap wap...wap wap wap....
I AM TOTALLY LAUGHING!! THAT IS SOOOO FUNNY! ...and then Lindsays comment...IM TOTALLY LAUGHING OUT LOUD!!! BURSTS OF LOUD LAUGHTER! You guys are so funny! I don't care if anyone else doesn't get this, or doesn't understand. I GET IT, AND IT'S FUNNY!
I get it too, and I also laughed, just like I did on the way to TPIR when Natalie saw Elliot (the dragon).
Post a Comment
3 comments:
wap wap wap wap wap wap...wap wap...wap wap wap....
I AM TOTALLY LAUGHING!! THAT IS SOOOO FUNNY! ...and then Lindsays comment...IM TOTALLY LAUGHING OUT LOUD!!! BURSTS OF LOUD LAUGHTER!
You guys are so funny! I don't care if anyone else doesn't get this, or doesn't understand. I GET IT, AND IT'S FUNNY!
I get it too, and I also laughed, just like I did on the way to TPIR when Natalie saw Elliot (the dragon).
Post a Comment