Sunday, November 11, 2007

10/26/07 - Memphis or Bust!

Elliot's company generously flew me out to Memphis to be with Elliot for the weekend since he had to be there for 2 weeks (and we missed our anniversary). Stella stayed with Grandma Dibble (THANK YOU!) and I cannot put into words how grateful I am that I didn't have to chase her around Tennessee! It was so much fun to just be with Elliot for a few days!

After my rather long stay at the airport, Elliot and I started our eating binge for the weekend. We ate at Corky's BBQ and it was so yummy! Yes, Elliot ate that whole slab of ribs . . . I had a few bites too. This ended up being the best BBQ we ate all weekend! Then we headed back to the hotel for a lot of Cold Stone ice cream and "Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe" (our new favorite show on cable . . . oh, we're going to miss cable).

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I'm so glad you were able to take another Honeymoon! I'm sure it was just Perfect!